One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to this lovely home that is situated on a stunning private fenced in yard in a cul-de-sac. This Summerwood Floor plan offers 2 bedrooms with a den and has all the upgrades you could ever ask for. The kitchen offers quartz countertops, kitchen island, stainless appliances, wall oven, soft close cabinets, custom lighting and walk in pantry. The great room has zero corner pocket sliders that is open to an oversized screen in lanai that overlooks a private setting and walking trail. Some of the notable features include tile flooring throughout, crown molding, large laundry room, Master suite with dual sinks, quartz counters, walk in shower, oversized walk-in closet with custom built ins, and freshly painted. The Garage has epoxy flooring and an extended area for storage. Enjoy this wonderful community with the following amenities:Pool, fitness, pool overlooking a lake, dining, pickleball, tennis, and social events.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,863 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DEL WEBB PH II SUBPHASES 2A, 2B & 2C
Natural Gas Connected
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, Sidewalk, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price